After setting up a Fresh Ubuntu and Webmin over it. When you create a New Virtual Host your PHP sites might not be working properly.
This happens as PHP Mime type is not setup in Webmin by default. Do the following if you come across the issue.
First Install php mime
# sudo apt-get install php-mime-type
After you Install the mime type
- Goto Apache Webserver
- Click on global config tab
- Click on Mime Types
- Click on Add a new MIME type
- On Mime Type textbox : application/x-httpd-php
- On Extensions textarea : php php5
- Click on Save
- Return to Apache Webserver and click on “Apply Changes” (mostly Second Button on Top Right)
Now your PHP sites should work fine.